Thursday 11 September 2014

James Foley's last words: I call my loved ones to rise against US government

This is the transcription of the James Foley's last words that he said in the video that showed Islamic state militant beheading him. The video is available on Live leak. And I do not favor watching the last 20 seconds because that is the graphical content.

[caption id="attachment_1391" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Screen grab from Live leak video of James Foley Screen grab from Live leak video of James Foley[/caption]

According to the Live leak video:

The last words of James Foley



I call my family friends and loved ones to rise up against my real killers
THE US GOVERNMENT. What has happened to me is the result of their criminality.Message to my belioved parrents. Save me some dignity and do not accept some meagre compensation for my death from the same people who affectedly hit the last nail on my coffin with their recent aerial campaign in iraq.
I call on my brother John who is a member of the US airforce. Think about what you are doing. Think about the lives you destroy. Including those of your own family. I call on you john think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq recently and kill those people. Think john who did they really kill. Did they think about me and your family and made that decision? I died that day john when your collegues made that decision and dropped that bomb. They SIGNED MY DEATH cretificate. I wish had more time. to see my family once again but that ship has sailed.

 

After that the video shows the captor speaking to Obama directly. It should be noted that ISIS had previously captured a French journalist who was later released after French government gave the amound demanded - 18 million $.
While USA did not gave the amount demanded. The amound was 132 million $ and than a presioner swap. The prisoner was Aafia Siddiqi from Pakistan. This was reported by International business Times.

A surprising thing is that this transcription was not reported by Western media at all. They only reported about the captors demand and his speech before he killed James Foley.
Its a question that why James Foley's words are not broad casted by main stream media? Are they trying to manipulate the facts?

1 comment:

  1. […] group has started campaign for funds on dark net. The group’s flag is very much similar to ISIS – self claimed khilafat in Iraq and […]

    ReplyDelete